Redline Trading Solutions provides ultra-low latency market data and order execution solutions that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges in today’s equities, options, futures and foreign exchange markets. We keep our clients at the leading edge of trading platform performance, allowing them to focus on their trading strategies. Utilizing cutting-edge software and optimized servers, Redline delivers superior performance with robust, reliable, and deterministic results. With Redline, our clients can react to market changes before their competition. We refer to this as Intelligent Trading, Faster.
Redline has an immediate opening for a talented SQA Engineer to join our fast-paced team at our Headquarters Office located in Woburn, MA. Preferred candidates strive to work in an entrepreneurial environment that recognizes software quality as everyone’s job.
- Develop and maintain automation tests and infrastructure that will provide reliable and repeatable test results
- Define and execute SQA test plans for all phases of testing
- Work closely with development engineers to deliver products in short iterative cycles
- Develop, document and maintain tests, automation and tools
- Assist with customer support reproducing or verifying fixes for customer issues
- Experience with SQA and automation development a plus
- Strong scripting skills in Python or Perl
- Strong knowledge of Linux and C programming
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of SQA and automation
- Solid understanding of and practical experience in software development life cycles, with emphasis on SQA engineering functions
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with SCM and bug tracking system
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Experiencing working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Task- and results-oriented with a strong work ethic and value
- BS degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Math)
Redline offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Redline Trading Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.