New York, Belfast, Hong Kong Offices
Redline Trading Solutions provides ultra-low latency market data and order execution solutions that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges in today’s equities, options, futures and foreign exchange markets. We keep our clients at the leading edge of trading platform performance, allowing them to focus on their trading strategies. Utilizing cutting-edge software and optimized servers, Redline delivers superior performance with robust, reliable, and deterministic results. With Redline, our clients can empower their trading by reacting to market changes before their competition.
Redline has immediate openings for talented Software Engineers to join our fast-paced Managed Services team. Managed Services is a customer facing, software service group engaged with our customer development and production teams to ensure customer success with implementing Redline products. Preferred candidates strive to work in an entrepreneurial environment and are committed to customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients in solving real problems and maximizing the value of Redline products and services within their enterprise
- Respond promptly to production issues, provide workarounds whenever possible
- Replicate customer issues and verify fixes for customer patches and releases.
- Production client management
- Work closely with development engineers to promptly resolve customer requests
- Ensuring customer success with solutions written with C, C++, and Java Redline API
- Strong understanding of Linux running on a high-performance system
- Solid experience with Intel based computer architecture and IT systems networking
- Experience with programming and scripting, knowledge of C, C++, and Java are a plus
- Excellent customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Task and result oriented with strong work ethics and values
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
- Experience with Financial trading applications is a plus
- BS Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or Management Information Systems)
Redline offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Redline Trading Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. June 2017