Redline Trading Solutions provides ultra-low latency market data and order execution solutions that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges in today’s equities, options, futures and foreign exchange markets. We keep our clients at the leading edge of trading platform performance, allowing them to focus on their trading strategies. Utilizing cutting-edge software and optimized servers, Redline delivers superior performance with robust, reliable, and deterministic results. With Redline, our clients can react to market changes before their competition. We refer to this as Intelligent Trading, Faster.
Redline has immediate openings for a talented Software Engineer and Sr. Software Engineer to join our fast-paced team at our Headquarters Office located in Woburn, MA. Preferred candidates strive to work in an entrepreneurial environment and participate in innovative new product design and development.
- Work as a member of a close-knit team of highly technical and creative problem solvers
- Software development on critical applications including requirements analysis, design, coding, build, configuration management, integration and testing, deployment and support
- 2+ years (junior level) and 5+ years (senior level) hands-on software engineering work experience
- Excellent C programming skills
- Detailed knowledge of computer architectures
- Linux application development experience
- Experience with algorithm optimization
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Task- and results-oriented with a strong work ethic and values
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
- Knowledge in financial equity trading a plus
- BS degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Math)
Redline offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Redline Trading Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.