New York, NY
Redline Trading Solutions provides ultra-low latency market data and order execution solutions that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges in today’s equities, options, futures and foreign exchange markets. We keep our clients at the leading edge of trading platform performance, allowing them to focus on their trading strategies. Utilizing cutting-edge software and optimized servers, Redline delivers superior performance with robust, reliable, and deterministic results. With Redline, our clients can empower their trading by reacting to market changes before their competition.
Redline has an immediate opening for a talented Sales/Field Engineers to work out of our New York City Office. Redline’s Field Engineering team comprises of customer facing solution architects who provide technical advisory, ad hoc onsite consulting and hands on technical expertise to help customer derive the full value of Redline’s product offerings. Preferred candidates strive to work in an entrepreneurial environment closely aligned with customer needs. This position will allow the candidate to leverage technical software expertise while being close to the client’s trading business use case.
This position provides engineering support on all necessary presales activities and addresses all client system engineering issues.
- Provide technical expertise to explain and help sell our reliable technology solutions to industry clients with volume financial trading needs in the ever-changing stocks, equities, options and futures markets.
- Demonstrate our product’s specialized market data distribution methodology and proprietary low latency technology in connection with product sales promotion.
- Manage and maintain various local accounts to satisfy clients’ pre-sale inquiries and post-sale demands.
- Provide assistance in responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and qualify local/national leads.
- Design and conduct updated product demonstrations for business sales functions and maintaining client relations.
- Define scope and execute full length of Proof of Concept evaluations at client sites.
- Work closely with engineering teams to reproduce and resolve varying technical client needs.
- Interact with clients to understand product usage, identify requirements, set up evaluation units, map out solution architecture, and engineer new features and technical enhancements.
- Create executive client summary reports.
- Forge strong interpersonal relationships with key client personnel.
- Train different teams within client organizations on Redline product usage.
- Convey an image of Redline as a solutions-oriented company with a customer facing perspective
- Must possess 3 years or more of specialized professional Sales Engineering and/or Software Development experience both in designing and in supporting the business sales of end-user low latency, high-frequency trading software applications & business solutions.
- Project management and client development skills a strong plus.
- Apply learned knowledge and practiced skills with the following tools/applications to carry out the above tasks: C, C++, Java, Windows, Equities, Options, Forex, complex event processing, market data and order execution applications, Linux, algorithm optimizations, embedded programming, and Pre-sales / Post-sales field engineering experience.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to differentiate Redline’s solutions from competing alternatives.
- Excellent listening, presentation and public speaking skills
- Understanding of the market microstructures and the fintech space is a plus
- Must possess a BS degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering
Redline offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Redline Trading Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, political beliefs, marital or family status.