Redline Trading Solutions provides ultra-low latency market data and order execution solutions
that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges in today’s equities, options, futures and foreign exchange markets. We keep our clients at the leading edge of trading platform performance, allowing them to focus on their trading strategies. Utilizing cutting-edge software and optimized servers, Redline delivers superior performance with robust, reliable, and deterministic results. With Redline, our clients can empower their trading by reacting to market changes before their competition.
Redline has an immediate opening for a talented Technical Account Manager to work in our fast
growing Belfast Office. Redline’s Field Engineering team comprises of customer facing solution
architects who provide technical advisory, ad hoc onsite consulting and hands on technical expertise to help customer derive the full value of Redline’s product offerings. Preferred candidates strive to work in an entrepreneurial environment closely aligned with customer needs. This position will allow the candidate to leverage technical software expertise while being close to the client’s trading business use case.
This position provides engineering support on all necessary presales activities and addresses all client system engineering issues.
As a Technical Account Manager operating in a highly technical field, you will:
• Handle post-sales process, taking a customer from requirements to production.
• Translate customer's business requirements into technical needs.
• Map out solutions architectures and help steer a customer towards an implementation plan which
is achievable given their timeframes.
• Hold weekly and quarterly discussions with customers.
• Onsite technical advisory.
• Work closely with Redline's production services team to understand customer's solution
• Set delivery expectations and work with internal teams to ensure a smooth rollout of any new
product or release at customer site.
• Hold focus account reviews.
• Work with the Sales team to identify potential upsell opportunities.
• Demonstrate our product’s specialized market data distribution methodology and proprietary lowlatency
• Train different teams within client organizations on Redline product usage.
• Stay aware of the evolving EMEA market landscape and provide feedback into field
• Define local customer engagement strategy.
• Create executive client summary reports.
• Forge strong interpersonal relationships with key client personnel.
• Convey an image of Redline as a solutions-oriented company with a customer facing perspective.
• Continuously strive to improve your technical knowledge and expertise across disciplines
including new technologies, market changes and business trends.
• Must possess 3+ years or more of specialized production support or software development experience.
• Project management and client development skills a strong plus.
• Must have experience in programming C/C++ or JAVA.
• Must have working knowledge of Linux distros.
• Technical knowledge sufficient to differentiate Redline’s solutions from competing alternatives.
• Excellent listening, presentation and public speaking skills
• Understanding of the market microstructures and the fintech space is a plus.
• Must possess a BSc Degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering
Redline offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Contact email@example.com
Redline Trading Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.