Enterprise Market Data Distribution
RELIABLY DELIVER A CONSOLIDATED STREAM OF LOW-LATENCY MARKET DATA, ANYWHERE.
Redline’s enterprise-wide market data distribution solution publishes normalized low-latency market data, built from direct exchange feeds, to any number of subscribing applications in a reliable, scalable, flexible, and cost-effective manner. Easily integrated into your trading applications via our InRush API, it is offered as a fully hosted and managed service (RedlineFeed) or as software technology that firms can self-host and self-manage.
- Turnkey publishing of normalized market data via one API
- Powerful subscription options for consuming applications
- Scalable to any number of endpoints across the latency spectrum
- High performance design enables server footprint reduction
- Resilient architecture with line arbitration, snapshot and failover
- Full transparency to latency metrics across tick-to-trade life cycle
- Offered as a Fully Managed Service or as self-managed software